An evening tour for the adventure enthusiast and the nature lover
The Evening desert safari tour in Dubai is for those who love to absorb the entertainment and the desert activities as it simply gives them a lot more time to move about; take in, absorb; and be a part of the desert. This spectacular desert safari tour covers a lot more compared to the morning desert safari tour; and gives visitors a chance to spend an entertaining evening with family and friends while enjoying the sights and sounds of the desert landscape.
The tour starts-off from the city where the specially modified 4X4 SUV’s will pick you and your friends or family and usher you into the desert which bathes in the warmth of the evening sun. Once the road ends, our professionally trained drivers will deflate the vehicle tires and the Dune Bashing experience begins. You and your relatives will be safe and secure, as the 30 minute roller coaster ride up and down the gigantic desert dunes heightens the level of excitement; as you near the safari campsite.
The dune bashing will surely build up an appetite which is why soft drinks, refreshments will be waiting for you at the campsite on your arrival. Refreshed and with high spirits, you now have a variety of activities to indulge in before the sun sets. For those who simply love the adrenalin rush, Dune buggies, ATV’s and Quad-bikes will be provided depending on the package chosen (tours can be modified according to the visitors requirements). For nature lovers a camel ride around the campsite along with a visit to the camel farm; provides a lot of photography opportunities with the locals, which will help them absorb the desert lifestyles which Dubai has long forgotten. The vast wilderness of the desert will give shutterbugs and professionals, the opportunity to photograph the desert landscape during sunset. Other activities; for those who want to relax and stay put in the camps, also involve Henna painting, sheesha smoking and much more as evening turns to night.
The campsite is well-appointed with traditional Arabic carpets and decor giving you an experience of the old days. Here is where you can relax and recall the evening’s activities as you sip on some Arabic Coffee on the lowered tables with friends and family. A 5-star BBQ and buffet dinner consisting of the best meats (including vegetarian food on request) is served for those who have built-up an appetite with the evening’s activities. This when the highlight of the evening begins in the form of our gorgeous belly-dancer who will tantalize you with her moves and invite you to try out and take part in some belly dancing as well.
With a day of fun-filled and adventurous activity behind you, the driver who brought you to the campsite, would now take you back to the city and drop you off at the designated drop points.
What to bring along:
All of the above activities would require you to carry along some standard items that would really come in handy during the activities of desert safari in Dubai
- Wear loose clothing (mainly white to help deflect the heat) to keep your body well ventilated
- Sneakers (to protect your feet from the heat of the desert as well as from minor shocks or bumps while riding or driving the desert vehicles)
- An extra set of clothes (because your clothes would be filled with sand in case you have chosen to ride either the ATVs, quad bikes or Dune buggies as a part of your tour package)
- Towels (would most probably be provided at the camp site but it is wise to carry your own to wipe off sweat until you get there)
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant Women
- People with Back/Neck problems
- The rides are not handicapped accessible
- Individuals with Heart/Respiratory problems
- Individuals who have recently had an Arm or a Hand surgery
Special arrangements can be made for those who want to join their family and friends but choose to skip the dune bashing and other adventurous desert activities; for those, who simply want to enjoy the beauty and the vastness of the desert landscape via the camp site.
- Pick up in the evening (from the designated pick up points within the city) at around 4:30PM
- Dune bashing
- Camel rides
- Sand boarding on the sand dunes
- ATV, Quad bike or Dune buggy rides (depending on the package chosen)
- Live Belly Dance Performance
- Bar for Liquor
- Henna Painting
- Sheesha Smoking
- Arabic Coffee and fresh Arabian Dates
- Traditional costumes called Qandoras
- Unlimited soft drinks, Tea, Coffee and mineral water
- 5 Star Buffet Dinner with BBQ Meats (vegetarian food also available on request)
- A minimum of 2 people are required for a booking
- Drop off time: 9:30 PM
To book Contact Us