A casual trip to experience the desert with a hint of adventure
For those of us who like to start off the day with the cool breeze of the morning desert winds, a morning desert safari in Dubai is best suited for you. The cool winds will greet you as you near the desert while the city fades away into the distance, with the help our specially modified 4X4 SUV’s. They will transport you to a simpler desert lifestyle, which Dubai had long forgotten as it moved into the 20th century.
Our SUV’s will pick you up from the selected pick-up points within the city and then transport you and your friends to the edge of the desert where the exhilarating Dune Bashing Ride begins. This ride, up and down the enormous desert sand dunes, will heighten the level of excitement and build up your appetite as you advance closer to the campsite. At the relaxing and well-appointed campsite, soft drinks and other refreshments await you; and for those who simply love the adrenalin rush, Dune buggies, ATV’s and Quad-bikes will be provided depending on the package chosen (Dubai desert safari tours can be modified according to the visitor’s requirements). Sand boarding another well enjoyed sport among the desert sand dunes can also be arranged for.
Those who prefer to hang around the campsite and absorb the beauty of the morning desert landscape can relax at the comfortable seating area, while sipping on some Arabic coffee along with the delicious dates; or can choose to have a camel ride around the campsite. There are also a lot of photography opportunities which you can take advantage of both during the adventure sports activities and while at the campsite. The tour is completely customisable and we can arrange for anything; be it food, a party and even arrangements for an early lunch, depending on your needs.
The trip usually lasts until noon after which the SUV’s will drop you back at the designated drop-off points in the city.
What to bring along:
All of the above activities would require you to carry along some standard items that would really come in handy during the Dubai desert safari tours.
- Wear loose clothing (mainly white to help deflect the heat) to keep your body well ventilated)
- Sneakers (to protect your feet from the heat of the desert as well as from minor shocks or bumps while riding or driving the desert vehicles)
- An extra set of clothes (because your clothes would be filled with sand in case you have chosen to ride either the ATVs, quad bikes or Dune buggies as a part of your tour package)
- Towels (would most probably be provided at the campsite but it is wise to carry your own to wipe off sweat until you get there)
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant Women
- People with Back/Neck problems
- The rides are not handicapped accessible
- Individuals with Heart/Respiratory problems
- Individuals who have recently had an Arm or a Hand surgery
Special arrangements can be made for those who want to join their family and friends but choose to skip the dune bashing and desert activities; and for those who only want to enjoy the beauty and the vastness of the desert landscape via the campsite. Our tour packages in Dubai can be customized according to your needs.
- Pick up in the morning (from the designated pick up points within the city) at around 09:00AM
- Dune bashing
- Camel rides
- Sand boarding on the sand dunes
- ATV, Quad bike or Dune buggy rides (depending on the package chosen)
- A minimum of 2 people are required for a booking
- Drop off time: 12:30 PM
To book contact Us